Easy and Healthy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
Feeling the craving for having a creamy and cheesy delicacy? You can try out this easy and healthy chicken spaghetti recipe in your dinner for the great delight of your taste buds.
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4-6 garlic cloves ( finely minced)
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Fire roasted tomatoes with juices
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley or basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano, onion powder, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes
- 1 and ½ cup of fresh sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
First, cook the spaghetti until it is soft.
It’s time to make a creamy sauce and cook until the sauce gets thickened. After that, add cheese to it. ( Make sure that the pan is not in heat while adding the cheese).
Now, stir well and place the mixture on a well-greased casserole dish.
For the yummy taste, top it with cheese and bake it
Allow the finely baked chicken spaghetti to rest for a few minutes to get firmed up, and your chicken spaghetti is done to serve.