Smoothie King Banana Berry Treat Recipe
Banana, strawberry, raspberry, and papaya are mixed with frozen whole fresh fruits to produce a thick and delicious smoothie that is low in sugar and high in nutrients.
- 4 ounces frozen banana (diced)
- 2 ounces of frozen raspberry jam (optional)
- 2 ounces of frozen strawberry puree
- 2 cups papaya nectar is used in this recipe.
- 3 tablespoons of soymilk (optional).
In a blender, combine the banana, raspberries, strawberries, papaya nectar, and soy milk until smooth.
Blend it for 2 minutes on high in a blender until smooth.
Extra soy milk may be added to the smoothie to loosen it, and more ice can be used to thicken it if desired.
If you want to enjoy the banana berry delight smoothie at its finest, serve it in a large glass with ice.