Prep Time10 Mins
Cook Time10 Mins
A thick, creamy, calm, and sweet avocolada tropical smoothie with tropical fruits and flavors are perfect for getting relief on a hot day. Pineapple, Avocolada and mango make the smoothie yummy and sweet. Coconut water and Spanish are the healthy ingredients of this recipe.
Here is some related information about this recipe.
Avocolada Tropical Smoothie Recipe
- Groundwork Time: 5 minutes
- Culinary Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 1 person
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drinks
We required the following Ingredients to make an awesome Avocolada Tropical Smoothie:
- Pineapple: 2 Cups
- Avocado: 1 cup ripe
- Mango: 1/2 cup
- Spinach: 1/2 cup
- Creamed coconut: 1/4 cup
- Honey: 1 tbsp.
- Lime juice: 1 tbsp.
- Coconut water: 1 cup
- Ice: 1 cup
- Mint: 2-3 leaves
Before starting the recipe, we should know how healthy the smoothie is and the benefits of the ingredients we are using.
- Avocolada is one of the most nutritious fruit. It is loaded with fiber, contains more potassium than Bananas.
- Pineapple reduces the risk of cancer, Contains disease-fighting Antioxidants and loaded with Nutrients.
- Mango is the best fruit to boost Immunity and support good heart health. Improve eye, skin and hair health.
- The healthiest ingredient of the recipe, Spinach, helps to prevent cancer, reduces blood sugar. It is good for eyes and hypertension and keeps the body relaxed. Spinach helps to maintain eye health and bone health.
- Creamed coconut a superb source of potassium, Protein, Magnesium, & Antioxidants. Creamed coconut helps to keep cells healthy in the body.
- A healthy source for antioxidants, quick and successful remedy for sore throat. It is helpful for digestive issues.
- Lemon is a well-known immunity booster with high vitamin C and antioxidants. It helps to reduce heart disease risks, prevent kidney stones, and encourage healthy skin.
- Coconut water is a good source of several nutrients and antioxidant properties. It helps in reducing blood pressure, prevent kidney stones and keep the body hydrated.
- Mint leaves are rich in nutrition, improves cold symptoms, suitable for bad breath problems. It helps in enhancing Brain Function & Relieve of Indigestion.
The above benefits show that the smoothie is going to be super healthy and full of Nutritious. Following are the super-easy steps to prepare a healthy, velvety and tasty smoothie.
How to Prepare:
- Diced and chop all the fruits like mango, pineapple, avocado, creamed coconut, & Spinach in a bowl.
- Add coconut water, Honey, Lime Juice and some crushed ice.
- Blend it properly at least for one minute.
- Till the time it gets thick, blends it.
- Put the smoothie in a glass with some more crushed ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Avocolada Tropical Smoothie is ready to serve. Enjoy the best recipe of Avocolada Tropical Smoothie.