- Prep Time5 Mins
- Cook Time10 Mins
In less time than it takes to visit a Jamba Juice, you can whip up this delicious drink at your convenience. You can whip up a deliciously sweet smoothie in a matter of minutes with just a few simple ingredients, making it an excellent choice for serving at parties or to children.
Copycat Jamba Juice Strawberry Surfrider Recipe
- Time required for preparation: 5 minutes
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Time allotted: 10 minutes
- Smoothie is a category of food.
- Blender is the method used.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemonade
- 12 cup lime sherbet (optional)
- 12 cup frozen strawberries (optional)
- Diced and frozen peaches (about 12 cup)
- 4 cubes of ice
- Place the strawberries and peaches on a baking sheet, place the baking sheet to the freezer, and let the fruit freeze for 30 minutes.
- Blend the frozen fruit, lemonade, lime sherbet, and ice cubes together in a blender until smooth.
- Set the blender to a low setting and pulse the smoothie a few times, then gradually raise the speed until the liquid is smooth and pink.
- The Jamba Juice Strawberry Surfrider should be served immediately after being poured into a glass.
- Size of a serving: 1
- There are 262 calories in this recipe.
- 3 g of sugar
- Sodium is 0.03g per kilogramme.
- 5 g of fat
- 5 g of saturated fat
- 4 grammes of carbohydrates
- 6 g of dietary fibre
- 4 g of protein
- Cholesterol is zero grammes.