- Prep Time12 Mins
- Cook Time6 Mins
Because of the drink’s taste and appearance resemblance to the traditional Korean Dalgona sweet, which tastes like toffee and is made of light sponge texture, the drink was given the name Dalgona.
Dalgona Milk Tea Recipe
- Preparation time: ten minutes
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 15 minutes is the total time allowed.
- Boiling is the method used.
- 2 sachets of black tea
- 12 cup water, brought to a boil
- 14 cup light brown sugar
- Egg white of quantity 1
- About 14 cup ice cubes
- 12 cup whole milk
- Bag tea should be placed in a cup of boiling water and left to steep for three to five minutes. Let the tea simmer for 10 minutes before discarding the tea bags.
- Place a pot on a low heat and add the brown sugar and 12 cup of black tea, stirring constantly.
- Remove the tea from the heat and let the brown sugar to dissolve for 5 minutes, or until a thick, shining sauce has formed, before serving.
- In a large mixing basin, whisk the egg whites rapidly for 3 minutes, or until they are foaming.
- Once the egg whites have begun to thicken, slowly pour in the brown sugar syrup into the mixing bowl while continuing to whisk to form a foamy, caramel-flavored Dalgona mixture, as shown in the photo.
- With 3 quarters of milk, finish with the Dalgona mixture topped off with the drink and serve.
- Size of a serving: 1
- Calories: 216 per serving
- 9 g of sugar
- Sodium (0.1g): 0.01g
- 6 g of fat
- 5 g of saturated fat
- 8 grams of carbohydrates
- 0g of dietary fibre
- 6 g of protein
- The amount of cholesterol is 0.01g.