- Prep Time5 Mins
- Cook Time5 Mins
We’re going to give a recipe for a Dunkin Donuts Dunkaccino that’s almost identical to the original. A blend of two of everyone’s favorite morning beverages, coffee and hot chocolate, this beverage is sure to please.
It’s a frothy combination of sweet bliss made with coffee, chocolate, and cream, with a touch of vanilla, that’s unique to Dunkin Donuts’ take on the traditional cappuccino.
Dunkin Donuts Dunkaccino Recipe (Copycat)
You can create a delicious Dunkin Donuts Dunkaccino by following these simple instructions:
- In all, the preparation time was about 5 minutes.
- There is a 5-minute cooking time total.
- Total Time allotted: 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp cocoa butter
- 2/3 cup honey
- 14 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1 ounce of steaming espresso
- Half-and-half is heated in a saucepan over medium heat until it is hot.
- Once the liquid has reached the desired temperature, stir in the cocoa powder, sugar, and vanilla essence until well combined.
- Keep whisking until the sugar and cocoa powder are completely dissolved and a frothy foam.
- Serve immediately after adding the frothed cocoa mixture to a cup filled with hot espresso.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.