- Prep Time5 Mins
- Cook Time3 Mins
Real strawberries provide fresh fruitiness to this vibrant pink smoothie, which also contains a blended banana for body and thickness. Yogurt is used as the foundation of this drink, which gives additional nourishment for a nutritious morning juice.
Dunkin Donuts Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe (Copycat)
Make this Dunkin Donuts-inspired Strawberry Banana Smoothie at home by following the methods outlined in this article:
- Preparation time is around 5 minutes.
- Total Cook time: 2 minutes
- 7 minutes is the total time allowed.
- Blender is the method used.
- 14 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 12 cup whole milk
- 1 frozen banana, sliced or diced roughly
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- To freeze the fruit, arrange the bananas and strawberries on a baking sheet coated with parchment paper and store them in the freezer for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- The Greek yogurt, milk, frozen banana, frozen strawberries, and honey should be blended until smooth in a blender until everything is well combined.
- Start with the blender on medium speed and gradually increase the speed until the mixture is thick and smooth, around 2 minutes.
- Pour the strawberry banana smoothie into a glass and serve it right away.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.