- Prep Time5 Mins
- Cook Time5 Mins
Fruit juice, milk, frozen fruit, and sherbet are blended together to make a white gummy bear-looking smoothie that tastes like fruit punch. If you follow this recipe, you can make the delicious juice from Jamba Juice’s secret menu at home, regardless of where you are in the world.
Homemade White Gummy Bear Jamba Juice Recipe
The following are the steps to take in order to make your own White Gummy Bear Jamba Juice knockoff:
- Preparation time: five minutes.
- 5 minutes of cooking time
- Time Spent: 10 minutes Total
- The juices are in this category
- Dishes: Beverages
- Peach juice in half a cup
- 5 oz. of mango
- 14 cup of soy milk.
- The equivalent of a tablespoon Rainbow Sherbet
- 14 cup ice cubes
- Blend the frozen mango, peach juice, soy milk, and rainbow sherbet with the ice in a blender.
- On high speed, blend the juice until it forms a smooth and slushy slurry.
- Immediately offer the white gummy bear Jamba Juice to your guests. If you’re in the mood for something sweet and refreshing, you’ll love this drink.
- Size of Serving: One
- A serving of this dish has 196 calories.
- 2 grammes of sugar
- 6g of sodium
- 1 grammes of fat
- Fat content: 0.6g of saturated fat
- 5 grammes of carbohydrates per serving
- 2 grammes of fibre
- 1 grammes of protein
- Zero milligrams of cholesterol