- Prep Time15 Mins
- Cook Time20 Mins
Eggs are a very important part of the meal of a person. Usually, people prefer eating eggs because of the high value of protein and other great nutritious values. Eggs are proven to be very good for the human bones as the protein present in eggs strengthens the bones’ structure. one of the most delicious dishes that can be made out of eggs is scrambled eggs.
What are Scrambled Eggs?
Scrambled egg is actually a dish that is made out of whole eggs. This dish is prepared by beating the entire egg together infuse the egg yolk and the egg white. The egg is seasoned with Salt and pepper when it is half cooked. When the egg is almost done, butter and milk are added to the scrambled eggs to provide the scrambled eggs with a very creamy texture. Scrambled eggs are usually eaten with tourists, but it is itself a very wholesome meal. There are different kinds of scrambled eggs. The scrambled eggs are differentiated upon the way they are made.
Many people actually prefer the scrambled it’s been made without milk as many people do not prefer having a soggy meal. The primary goal of milk while making scrambled eggs is to make the scrambled eggs fluffier. But many people do not actually prefer milk in their scrambled eggs as it also makes their scrambled eggs a little moist and soggy.
How to Make Soft Scrambled Eggs without Milk?
A lot of people actually have great concern about how to make scrambled eggs without milk. An egg can be cooked in various ways, and basically, it is not difficult to cook a scrambled egg without milk. But this very important to understand how to make scrambled eggs without milk but still retain the similar taste of the scrambled egg. One can follow very simple steps to make the scrambled egg without the usage of milk.
Steps to Cook:-
- Choosing a proper egg is very important while making scrambled eggs. The chicken actually has various sizes. When the cook usually selects an egg of a smaller size, the quantity of scrambled eggs is usually less because of the absence of milk. Large size is usually filling the capacity of the scrambled egg without the usage of milk. The first step is where the cook will have to crack the egg into a large bowl. The book has to be very careful while cracking the egg as it can lead to damage caused to the egg yolk. It can be done by simply typing with very gentle force over the lip of the bone. The cook has to ensure that the egg’s pressure is very little to eliminate the chances of wastage of the egg. The cook can also use a spoon to crack the egg and then gently break it into two half.
- This step is very important when making a scrambled egg. The cook can either use a fork or a whisk, or even a hand blender to gently beat the eggs. The purpose of beating the eggs to combine the egg yolk and egg white properly. This step is very important as if the mixing is not done properly, the scrambled egg’s taste might not be as delicious as it should be. The cook has to fully combine the egg yolk and egg whites without any streaks in the liquid mixture. Two types of mixtures can be made by beating the egg. If the cook desires the mixture to be little things, they have to beat the egg very gently for a shorter time. This allows less air to enter into this liquid mixture. What is the cook designers for light and fluffy mixture? They have to whisk the with a mixture higher pace for a longer period of time.
- The next step is where the home cook prepares the medium on which the scrambled eggs would have to be made. The cook has to heat up and nonstick pan as their extremely suitable for making a scrambled egg. Greasing the pan with the oil or butter is very important as it does not allow the egg to stick to the pan. This makes cooking the scrambled the easier as they do not stick to the bottom of the pan. Adding butter is extremely beneficial as it enhances the taste of the scrambled egg. Still, if we are completely ignoring dairy products, just simple oil can also do the work after applying oil or butter that needs to be heated for a while before putting the egg in the pan.
- This step is very important as it consists of several techniques that the cook has to follow to ensure a proper scrambled egg. Before adding eggs to the pan, the cook has to ensure that the gas’s flame is set low to avoid burning the lower layer of the egg. Then put the egg into the pan and let it cook for a very small period of time. Once we see that the lower is a little set, the cook has to use a spatula and continuously stir it. This can be done by continuously mixing the egg and letting the layer after one by one.
- Seasoning the eggs is very important. While making scrambled eggs in the eggs is very important. A cook can use different kinds is seasonings to add taste to the egg. But it is advisable to use Salt and pepper to have the classic taste of scrambled eggs. But to make the scrambled eggs more authentic, it has to be a little fluffy. The perfect substitute for milk, which also enhances the scrambled eggs creamy texture, is by using a tablespoon of fresh cream. This enhances the taste of scrambled eggs where there is absolutely no usage of milk. The scrambled egg has to be cooked at a medium-low flame to ensure that the scrambled eggs remain perfectly yellow and moist.
This is the appropriate way to make a perfect scrambled egg without the usage of milk. This recipe ensures the perfect taste of the authentic taste of scrambled eggs. This is the perfect recipe to have in all breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But scrambled eggs are tasted best with Toasted bread.