- Prep Time5 Mins
- Cook Time5 Mins
The ripe whole fruits used in this simple DIY recipe for a sunny smoothie provide a natural sweetness that complements the citrus flavour. There are just four ingredients in this wonderful drink, and it will quench your thirst while also satisfying your sweet tooth at the same time.
Learn how to make a Jamba Juice Mango A Go Go Recipe by following the instructions outlined below:
- Preparation time: ten minutes
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 15 minutes is the total time allowed.
- Smoothie is a category of food.
- Blender is the method used.
Jamba Juice Mango A Go Go Recipe
- 1 frozen banana, thinly sliced and chopped
- 2 frozen mangoes nicely sliced
- Pineapple juice (about one-fourth cup)
- 1 cup freshly squeezed passion fruit juice
- In a food processor or blender, puree the banana, mango, pineapple juice, and passion fruit juice until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Make a thick and velvety smoothie by blending at the maximum possible speed in your blender.
- If additional passion fruit juice is required to get the desired consistency, do so.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving the chilled mango-a-go-go smoothie.
- Size of a serving: 1
- Calories in a serving: 484
- 101 g of sugar
- Sodium is 0.02g per kilogramme.
- 2 g of fat
- 5 g of saturated fat
- 1 grammes of carbohydrates
- 9 g of dietary fibre
- 9 g of protein
- Cholesterol is zero grammes.