- Prep Time5 Mins
- Cook Time5 Mins
Kale is a well-known superfood that provides antioxidants, fibre, and vitamin A in the form of a crisp and refreshing green juice that is both sweet and acidic in taste. Drink this kale tonic juice recipe first thing in the morning to give you the nourishment and energy you need for the rest of the day! Apples, kale, cucumbers, celery, and lemons are the main ingredients in this nutritious green juice recipe.
Kale Tonic Juice Recipe
Follow these instructions to learn how to prepare kale tonic juice at home.
- Time required for preparation: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Time allotted: 10 minutes
- 1 1x (one hundred and one times)
- Juices are categorised as follows:
- Blender is the method used.
- Drinks are included in the menu.
- 2 cups baby kale (optional)
- 1 apple, roughly chopped
- 12 cucumbers, roughly chopped
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup water
- Optional: 1 kiwifruit
- Blend the baby kale, apple, cucumber, celery, lemon juice, and water in a blender until smooth.
- Blend the ingredients at a high speed until they are completely smooth.
- Drain and drain the kale tonic juice into an appropriate-sized drinking vessel.
- Allow the smooth liquid to trickle down the sieve, straining out any particles that may have gotten into the drink.
- Pour the kale tonic juice into a glass and add a few ice cubes to serve.
Alternative: If you want to add some additional taste and nutritional advantages to your smoothie, you may peel and add a kiwi to the mix as an optional ingredient.
- Size of a serving: 1
- Calories in a serving: 248
- 4 g of sugar
- Sodium (0.1 g):
- 8 g of fat
- No saturated fat
- 2 grammes of carbohydrates
- 12 g of dietary fibre
- 3 g of protein
- Cholesterol is zero grammes.