- Prep Time5 Mins
- Cook Time5 Mins
The secret ingredients include a mixture of chocolate syrup and hot water, which together produce a rich, smooth, and warm sensation. The impact of Ghirardelli chocolate is the most similar to that of the original McDonald’s, however any dark chocolate can be substituted for Ghirardelli.
McDonald’s Hot Chocolate Recipe (Copycat)
Learn how to prepare the hot chocolate of McDonald by following the following:
- Five minutes Prep Time
- Five minutes Cook Time
- Overall time: 10 minutes
- Render: 1
- Hot Chocolate Category:
- Boiling Method: Boiling
- 1⁄4 cup of powdered cocoa
- 1 oz dark chocolate Ghirardelli
- 1⁄4 taste of sugar.
- 1⁄4 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Sirup of chocolate (optional)
- Combine cocoa powder, dark chocolate, sugar and milk in a small pot.
- Preheat the cup over a low heat, stirring constantly, until the chocolate is softly melted.
- Remove the chocolate syrup from the heat and place it in the refrigerator in an airtight container to keep it cool.
- Pour a tablespoon of chocolate syrup into a cup and stir quickly to make hot chocolate on the spot.
- Using the chocolate syrup mug, pour one cup of boiling water into it and set it aside.
- Remove the chocolate and stir it together until it is dissolved, then serve.
- Depending on your preference, top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup (optional).
- Size of a serving: 1
- Calories in a serving: 477
- 1 g of sugar
- Sodium is 0.04g per kilogramme.
- 2 g of fat
- 5 grammes of saturated fat
- The amount of carbohydrates in this recipe is 86.7g.
- 1 g of dietary fibre
- 2 g of protein
- The amount of cholesterol to be 0.01g.