- Prep Time15 Mins
- Cook Time15 Mins
Preparing this sweet, delicious green tea at home allows you to enjoy it for a fraction of the expense of purchasing it from a store or restaurant. When combined with green tea’s earthy undertones, fresh fruit flavours such as papaya and passion fruit come together to create a pleasant drink on hot days.
Follow these instructions to make your own Panera Passion Papaya Green Tea at home.
- 15 minutes of preparation time
- Approximately 5 minutes to prepare.
- Time Spent: a total of 20 minutes
- The following items are categorised as tea.
- Method: Bringing water to a boil.
Panera Passion Papaya Green Tea Recipe
- 2 tea bags of tropical green tea and 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons passion fruit syrup (optional)
- Approximately one spoonful of papaya nectar
- 1 lime, finely sliced
- A couple of ice cubes for serving
- To begin, heat one cup of water in a small saucepan over high heat until it comes to a rolling boil.
- After the water has reached a rolling boil, remove the pot from the heat and add the tropical green tea bags to the saucepan.
- After the tea has steeped for five minutes, add in the passion fruit syrup and papaya nectar and mix well.
- When the teapot has been boiling for 10 minutes, turn off the heat and leave it away to cool.
- When finished removing the tea bags from the pot, pour the tea into a glass filled with ice and enjoy!
- Before serving to guests, the Panera passion papaya green tea should be topped with a wedge of lime to make it more visually appealing.
- Size of Serving: 1
- Calories in one serving: 38
- 5 grammes of sugar
- NaCl: 0%
- grammes of fat
- 0 grammes of saturated fat.
- 7 grammes of carbohydrates
- Grain: 0.7 grammes
- 4 grammes of protein
- There is no cholesterol in this food.