- Prep Time10 Mins
- Cook Time5 Mins
Peppermint hot chocolate Starbucks recipe is super easy to prepare, same as Starbucks taste at home with no expenses and very quickly. The homemade recipe can be made with any milk procedure such as cow milk, almond milk, soy milk, or oat milk.
Chocolate and mint are the best flavours to serve in winter, especially around Christmas. Starbucks mint hot chocolate is high on demand. A superb taste Starbucks can bring at homemade hot chocolate.
Peppermint Hot Chocolate Starbucks Recipe
- Groundwork Time: 5 minutes
- Culinary Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 1 person
- Category: Drink
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Drinks
The ingredients we will use for the Mint chocolate Starbucks recipe are listed below:
- ⅔ Cup milk (any milk as mentioned above)
- ⅓ Cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- ½ Tsp. peppermint extract
- 2 Tbsp. marshmallows
- One peppermint candy cane (finely chopped)
The most crucial ingredient of this recipe is Milk. Adding Milk to any recipe makes the recipe healthy and tasty too. Milk is a complete package of essential nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, B vitamins, potassium, and vitamin D. A full milk cup also has vitamin A, vitamins B1 and B6, selenium, zinc and magnesium with calories, fat and carbs. Milk is best protein source and great for bone health and brain growth.
Peppermint is another ingredient in the recipe which as healthy as Milk with full of benefits. The results of usage of peppermint extract or can are scientifically proven. It helps in improving digestive issues, relieving tension, low impacts of migraine and headache. It also helps to remove bad breath. It fights against bacterial infections, improves the energy level and helps to improve sleep.
Adding Marshmallow in Peppermint hot chocolate at Starbucks make this recipe healthier. Marshmallow is a robust healing plant with lots of benefits, such as it helps to improve in cough and cold. It is helpful for skin irritation problems and wound healing and best for skin health. It helps in pain relief.
How to prepare Peppermint hot chocolate Starbucks:
- Take a pan, add the Milk and heavy cream.
- Keep the gas on low heat.
- Let the liquid boil and remove the pan from gas.
- Take a mug you want to serve in add cocoa powder and sugar to the mug.
- Pour the hot liquid into the cup slowly, do stirring to make a smooth consistency.
- Then mix the peppermint extract into the cup filled with hot chocolate.
- Spread the marshmallows and chopped peppermint candy cane on the top of the mug.
- Peppermint hot chocolate Starbucks is prepared and ready to serve.
These recipes always have an option to customize as per the taste. However, if you want to have Starbucks’ rich and great taste, try Peppermint hot chocolate Starbucks recipe as it is.