- Prep Time5 Mins
- Cook Time7 Mins
The fact that smoothies are made from fresh fruits means that they are high in nutritional value, flavour, and vitamins. This fast, affordable, and customizable copycat recipe for the Smoothie King signature smoothie allows you to make it at home on your own time.
Smoothie King Pineapple Surf Recipe – Copycat
- Time required for preparation: 5 minutes
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Time allotted: ten minutes
- Smoothie is a category of food.
- Blender is the method used.
- 2 cups strawberries, thawed and chopped
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, finely chopped
- 1 cup freshly squeezed kiwi apple juice
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 12 cup whole milk (or milk substitute)
- Ice cubes, ready to be served
- Make a tray of strawberries and place them in the freezer for at least 1 hour. The frozen fruit chills the smoothie while also thickening it.
- Blend together the frozen strawberries, pineapple, kiwi apple juice, brown sugar, and milk in a blender until smooth.
- To make a smooth smoothie, turn the blender up to high and mix until it is completely smooth.
- Fill a glass halfway with ice cubes, then pour in the pineapple surf smoothie and stir well to combine the flavours.
- Size of a serving: 1
- Calorie count: 360
- 8 g of sugar
- Sodium (0.1 g):
- 9 g of fat
- 6 g of saturated fat
- 7 grammes of carbohydrates
- 6 g of dietary fibre
- 7 g of protein
- The amount of cholesterol in the blood is 0.01g.