- Prep Time5 Mins
- Cook Time5 Mins
Because of the texture and flavor of this drink, it has a significant fan base! It remains thick and creamy till the very last sip and does not leave a harsh aftertaste on the tongue. Classic stained milk or macchiato effects, which are popular among the public, are undoubtedly present! Let’s discuss further for Starbucks Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato Recipe
The dark roast espresso is combined with the white chocolate mocha sauce to create a delectable flavor combination. The mouth-watering silky nutty smoothness of coconut milk adds to the “wow” element of this dish!
You may add a drizzle of caramel or chocolate sauce to the Starbucks coconut milk mocha macchiato recipe to give it that delightful sweetness.
Starbucks Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato Recipe (Copycat)
You can make a Starbucks Coconut Milk Macchiato that is almost identical to the original by following the steps in this guide:
- Preparation time: around two minutes
- Total Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 7 minutes is the total time allowed.
- Boiling is the method used.
- Drinks are included in the menu.
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate mocha sauce (optional)
- 45 millilitres of espresso
- A quarter cup of coconut milk
- 12 tbsp caramel syrup for topping (optional)
- In order to begin, brew the espresso either manually or using an espresso machine, depending on your preference. Make it quite strong, pour it into a glass, and let it to rest for a few minutes to cool before sipping it down.
- Pour the ice into the serving glass first, then the white chocolate mocha sauce on top of the ice.
- After that, pour in the coconut milk and finally the espresso to produce the stained milk effect that you want.
- Finally, sprinkle the caramel syrup over the top and serve immediately.