- Prep Time5 Mins
- Cook Time5 Mins
Coffee is cooled and foamed by ice, and then mixed with a small amount of your favourite milk to get you ready for the day ahead of you.
Make sure to use high-quality espresso because it is the most important component of the drink and provides the most significant caffeine flavour and source.
Because this drink does not often feature on the Starbucks menu, the barista made the frothy espresso over ice instead.
Starbucks Double Shot Recipe (Copycat)
To learn how to create a double shot iced Starbucks drink at home, follow these steps:
- Time required for preparation: 5 minutes
- 1 minute is all you have to cook.
- 6 minutes is the total time allowed.
- Blending is the method used.
- Cafe 2 oz espresso
- 1 tsp extract of vanilla
- 1 tbsp of sucre
- 1 cup of ice crushed
- 1⁄2 cup dairy
- Prepare the fresh coffee espresso shots in a separate container.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the crushed ice, vanilla extract, and sugar. Shake well.
- Then add hot espresso to the shaker and shake hard for 30 seconds to blend the flavours.
- Pour the Starbucks into a big glass and top it over with a double shot of espresso.
- After that, carefully pour the milk into the glass and serve it.
- 1 is the size of the tailor.
- Caloric intake: 119
- 18g was obtained with success.
- Soybean: 0.06 g
- 5 grammes of fat
- 5 g of saturated fat
- 5 grammes of carbon dioxide
- 0g of ballast
- The amount of protein is 4.1 g.
- 01g of cholesterol is contained in this product.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.