- Prep Time5 Mins
- Cook Time10 Mins
As the name implies, this sweet and sour beverage, which is also available in a dairy-free version at Starbucks, is quite refreshing and ideal for cooling down on a hot day. Try this surprisingly simple Starbucks copycat recipe for yourself to see how easy it is to offer a Starbucks refreshment from the comfort of your own home.
Starbucks Kiwi Refresher Recipe (Copycat)
Make your refreshing Starbucks Kiwi Refresher recipe by the help of such steps,
- Time required for preparation: 5 minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 15 minutes is the total time allowed.
- Blender is the method used.
- 14 cup sugar (about)
- 2 quarts of water
- a lemon (two)
- 1 starfruit, peeled and trimmed
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- ice cubes, ready to be served
- In a saucepan, place the sugar and one cup of water and simmer on medium heat until the sugar melts.
- Bring the water to a boil, continually stirring until it is dissolved completely, then turn off the heat.
- Juice the lemons after half slicing and filter them, before adding the juice to the sugar water, to remove the seeds.
- Chop the kiwi and slice the starfruit finely to smooth out, then put 12 kiwi and 34 percent of the starfruit in the blender and mix until smooth.
- Combine one cup of water and blitz at high speed in a blender, until you get a smooth juice.
- Stir the fruit juice, lemon sugar syrup, chopped kiwi and sliced starfruit into a large mixing bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the kiwi in a high glass with ice cubes and serve straight away.
- Size of a serving: 1
- Calorie count: 336
- 4 g of sugar
- Sodium is 0.02g per kilogramme.
- 4 g of fat
- 1 g of saturated fat
- There are 87.8 grammes of carbohydrates in total.
- 8 g of dietary fibre
- 7 g of protein
- Cholesterol is zero grammes.