- Prep Time10 Mins
- Cook Time15 Mins
The strawberry milk’s brilliant pink colour contrasts nicely with the bitter elements in the tea, resulting in a sweet and smooth blend of flavours. Keep refrigerated, and serve over ice with a big straw for tapping the tapioca pearls. It is also possible to make this drink by combining strawberry powder with any type of milk, including condensed milk, almond milk, and soy milk, as well as ice.
Strawberry Milk Tea Recipe
- Time required for preparation: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Time allotted: 20 minutes in total
- Method: Boiling method.
- 1 strong black tea bag (optional)
- 1/2 cup strawberry milk (optional)
- Quick-cooking tapioca pearls (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- A half cup of water
- Ice cubes, ready for serving
- Firstly, bring a pot of water to a boil, then pour half a cup of the boiling water into a pitcher and pour in the strong black tea. Repeat the process twice more. Allow the tea too steep for a few minutes while you prepare the tapioca pearls.
- Place the saucepan on the burner and bring the water to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and add ½ cup of water. In the first place, heat the water in a pot until it boils on high heat. Now, place the tapioca pearls in the pot.
- When you cook the tapioca pearls, stirring often, the pearls will not clump together. After ten minutes, rinse the liquid to eliminate any residue, and drain.
- Discard the tea bag after removing it from the tea, and then stir in the sugar until it is completely dissolved.
- Fill a tall glass with the hot tea and strawberry milk, add the cooked tapioca pearls, and ice, and serve.
- Serve with a big straw and stir well to incorporate the ingredients.
- Size of a serving: 1
- Calories in a serving: 291
- 8 g of sugar
- Sodium: 58 milligrams
- 5 g of fat
- 3 g of saturated fat
- 8 grammes of carbohydrates
- 3 g of dietary fibre
- 1 g of protein
- 10 milligrams of cholesterol