In this blog we are going to learn how to make Tuna salad recipe. This recipe is full of nutrition, vitamins, and calcium too. And it’s also very healthy!!
It’s easy to make the Tuna salad recipe, and you can make it very quickly. It takes hardly 20 to 25 minutes. It’s a very healthy breakfast or a good starter. You can also use this tuna salad for tuna sandwiches.
You can store it in your refrigerator for 2 to 3 days and use it. Tuna salad always brings craving everyone’s stomach, and Tuna salad recipe is a crave-worthy recipe too.
We are going to use black and green both olives in this recipe if you are not comfortable with both so you can use only one.
1. Take two bread slices and toast it lightly. You have garlic in your ingredients, so take it and slice it in thinly pieces.
2. one teaspoon olive oil heat in low flame and then pour garlic on it and fry it until they turned into light brown color. After that, transfer it in a corner and the remaining oil will continue use in the next step.
3. Now pour Tuna in remaining oil and fry it for 3-5 minutes in low flame, and after that leave it to do rest.
4. Take a big bowl and drop cherry tomatoes, iceberg lettuce leaves, and rocket leaves, which chopped in only two pieces. Add capers and black and green both olives in it and leave it to do rest.
5. Next, take another bowl and pour olive oil and salt as per the taste requirement. Now add crushed peppercorns, lemon juice, paprika powder, and honey. Mix all these things well.
6. Take the first bowl and add crunchy bread slices on it and mix second bowl ingredients too.
7. Now we’re going to add the final element and our main component in it that is Tuna. Add Tune and a tiny hint of black paper with salt then mix it nicely.
8. In last, add fried garlic on it with the fresh leaves of parsley and toss the salad again. Your recipe is now ready to serve.
Your Tuna Salad Recipe is now ready, and you can serve it now with fresh lemon slices. It will be going to be a super hit on every party and for breakfast too. With this, you are going to eat a fantastic flavor. If you make it once, you’ll keep on making it time and again. This salad helps to reduce belly fat also. These things make it a perfect mixture. If you’re going to eat this, it means you are going to maintain a diet with calorie-restricted things.
Tip – Everyone needs an extra taste and flavor on their dish so you can spread roasted garlic on the bread. When you’ll add capers on the salad, cut it in small pieces because the flavor of capers is dominant.