- Prep Time5 Mins
- Cook Time10 Mins
With robust flavours of banana and peanut butter, this smoothie has a distinct tropical flavour that is both thick and rich in texture.
In approximately 5 minutes, you may have a pleasant and nutritious drink that is rich with healthy fats and naturally sweetened with honey.
Follow these steps to learn how to make a copycat version of the Tropical Smoothie Cafe’s Peanut Paradise smoothie, which is inspired by the original:
Tropical Smoothie Cafe Peanut Paradise Recipe
- Preparation time: three minutes
- Preparation time: 2 minutes
- Time allotted: 5 minutes total
- 1 pound of fruit yielded
- Smoothie is a category of food.
- Blender is the method used.
- 4 ounces of frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (smooth)
- 14 cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 12 cup non-fat soy milk
- Place the banana, peanut butter, Greek yoghurt, and soy milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- To crush the ice, use a pulse setting on the blender for a few seconds, then increase the speed too high for one minute.
- Try the smoothie and adjust the amount of sugar to your liking.
- Pour the peanut paradise smoothie into a glass and enjoy.
- Size of a serving: 1
- Calorie count: 388
- 7 g of sugar
- Sodium is 0.07g per kilogramme.
- Fat (in grammes): 21.1g
- 7 g of saturated fat
- 7 grammes of carbohydrates
- 6 g of dietary fibre
- 15 g of protein
- Cholesterol is zero grammes.