- Prep Time5 Mins
- Cook Time5 Mins
When fresh strawberries, papaya, and banana are combined, the result is a taste of paradise in the form of an incredibly easy smoothie recipe. Drinking this beverage will both help to cool you off during a hot summer day and satisfy your thirst at the same time.
Follow the instructions in this article to make a copycat version of the Smoothie King Caribbean Way Smoothie.
Caribbean Way Smoothie King Recipe
- Preparation time: 2 minutes
- Time allotted: 5 minutes total
- 1 pound of fruit yielded
- Smoothie is a category of food.
- Blender is the method used.
- 3 ounces of strawberries
- 14 cup fresh papaya juice
- Banana quantity should be 4 ounces
- Maintain 1 cup of Crushed ice quantity
- Make sure to puree the strawberries, papaya juice, and sugar together in a blender until the mixture is completely smooth and creamy.
- Blend for 1 minute on medium speed, or until the mixture is smooth.
- Then, adding the banana and ice, mix for another 1 minute, or until the smoothie is thick and brilliant red in appearance.
- In a large glass, pour the Caribbean Way smoothie over ice.
- Size of a serving: 1
- 164 calories per serving
- 7 g of sugar
- Sodium (0.1g): 0.01g
- 7 g of fat
- 2 g of saturated fat
- 5 grammes of carbohydrates
- 5 g of dietary fibre
- 9 g of protein
- Cholesterol is zero grammes.