- Prep Time20 Mins
- Cook Time25 Mins
Who doesn’t like boneless, skinless chicken breasts? They are tender and taste amazing. They can fit into any meal, starting from Sunday brunches to Saturday night snacks. Pulpy chicken breasts with juice oozing from it are all you need to make your chicken Caesar salad and pasta tastier. They don’t need thorough cooking and can make any quick lunch very tasty.
Most people working on that body are recommended to eat chicken that died because of the hefty amount of protein. Except for protein, many other minerals are present in chicken, such as Phosphorus and calcium. These minerals are essential for building strong bones in the body.
Eating chicken is recommended to orthopedics patients as it helps them strengthen their bones in the best possible way. Tryptophan and vitamin B5 for the two most essential nutrients which help in relieving stress. chicken is filled with both of the nutrients, which is why it plays a vital role in reducing stress
Why Chicken Breast?
All the chicken lovers would choose chicken breast over any other piece in the chicken. Today chicken breast is a complete piece of meat without any bone. The chicken bone is considered the highest protein content in the entire chicken as the meat contains nearly 30 grams of protein in 100 grams of chicken.
It is entirely free of bones, and it does not require any effort to consume chicken breast. Chicken breast is also readily available as the proportion of chicken breast, and chicken is the most, and it produces a large amount or considerable weight of the chicken.
How to Cook Tender Chicken Breast
- Boneless chicken breasts
- Extra virgin Olive Oil
- Flat frying pan
- Air-tight lid
- Seasoning spice
- Gas or electric stove
Cook chicken breasts with these extraordinary steps:
- Make it flat and make it work: The chicken breasts are not even. They need to be evened out for even cooking. Lay the chicken. Use a heavy-bottomed jar or glass to even the thickness. Using a small frying pan to beat it slowly, and flatten the chicken if no other thing is available. Flat chicken evens the layers out, and the heat is dispersed in every piece of fiber.
- Seasoning the tender chicken pieces: The chicken breasts need to be seasoned lightly. Add the perfect amount of spice, pepper, and salt. The taste of chicken comes from the quality and quantity of seasoning.
- Make sure that the pan is heated correctly: Pre-heating the pan before cooking the chicken is necessary. The medium heated frying pan is the best tool to make a chicken taste amazing. Fit the entire chicken (after flattening and layering) to this medium-heated pan. When it starts getting hotter, and you see smoke rising, add olive oil. Make sure you don’t add too much. Put less olive oil and swirl it around to spread it out quickly. This helps in covering the pan.
- Please don’t move it for a minute! Let it stay and let it cook: After adding olive oil, reduce the flame to medium. Add the chicken breasts after the heat is felt, and don’t remove them from the pan. Leave it undisturbed on the pan for about a minute. This will help the meat get a perfect golden color on one side. This is not to be confused with browning or roasting. It is to give chicken the flavor it deserves.
- Make a perfect flip and make it elegant: Flip the chicken breasts over to bless the chicken breasts’ uncooked sides with heat and oil. Evening the sides are essential. The heat needs to reach each fiber correctly!
- Too much heat! Make it low: The chicken is heated up. Lower the heat to enable slow and tender cooking.
- Slowing and steady tastes the best: 10 minutes is the golden period to make your chicken taste amazing. Get a tight-fitting lid and cover the pan entirely. Let it cook for 10 minutes without disturbance. Use these 10 minutes productively. Decorate the table or decorate the plate. Talk to people if you want to. Just make sure to come back after 10 minutes.
- Too hot! Turn it down and let it settle: After those 10 minutes of cooking is over, turn off your stove and save some fuel. But, if it’s an electric stove, remove the pan all at once. Don’t take off the lid just yet. There’s more time to wait before eating those delicacies. Let the meat settle down on the same pan for another 10 minutes. Don’t lift the lid whatsoever.
- Let the lid loose and measure the temperature: Remove the lid after these 10 minutes and check the chicken. Make sure that there are no pink parts in the chicken breasts, mostly it’s middle. Use an instant thermometer to take a reading of the chicken. It should be at least 1650F. Now you are all set to enjoy your tender and moist chicken breasts.
This is the most efficient method to cook your chicken breasts to make them tender and moist.