- Prep Time5 Mins
- Cook Time10 Mins
Nestle Hot chocolate recipe is a great, yummy and sweet treat. The creamy and smooth hot Chocolate is rich in taste and perfects to enjoy anytime during the day. This hot drink is full of health benefits because of coca, such as improving upon high blood pressure, lowering blood sugar, and reducing the risk of a heart attack.
Nestle Hot Chocolate Recipe
Here is some information about the recipe:
- Groundwork Time: 5 minutes
- Culinary Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time in preparation: 10 minutes
- Serving: 1 person
- Category: Drink
- Method: Simmer
- Cuisine: Drinks
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 oz. chopped semi-sweet Chocolate
- 2 tbsp. fine whipped cream
- 1 tbsp. mini sized marshmallows
Nestle Hot Cocoa Rich Milk Chocolate is a classic delight that always in trend for its lovers. It is super simple and tasty.
Making it along with a Mini-Marshmallow make it supreme other than any hot drink, it adds a surge of sweet pieces for exploratory cocoa fans. Nestle Hot Cocoa mix encouraged calcium in the body and support bone health.
Maple syrup is an essential ingredient. Maple Syrup is not honey but still beneficial for health. It contains Numerous Antioxidants, Fights against Inflammatory Diseases, Helps Safeguard Skin Health, a good source of Vitamins and Minerals and protect against cancer.
Everyone in this world is aware of milk welfares. Milk is a super source of calcium, protein, and vitamins. It helps in brain growth and improves bone health. Milk contains B vitamins, vitamin D, B vitamins, potassium, vitamin D, and carbs.
Semi-Sweet Chocolate, mini marshmallows, and whipped cream enhance the taste and get a rich and creamy flavour.
- Keep a pan on mid slow flame and pour milk, then Nestle hot cocoa mix and also add maple syrup.
- Stir the liquid to boiling form and stick to a smooth consistency.
- Then, put the chopped Chocolate into the pan, stir profoundly, and gently get the Chocolate to melt.
- Take out the pan from the gas.
- Transfer the hot Chocolate into a mug.
- Add whipped cream and mini marshmallows at the top of the mug.
- To serve with a unique look spread some more cocoa powder on the top of hot Chocolate.
- Nestle Hot chocolate is ready to serve.
The bottom line is you can make creamy and smooth hot Chocolate at home anytime. You need to be experimental with the recipe. Hot chocolates have always been the first choice of chocolate or cocoa lovers.