Prep Time20 Mins
Cook Time45 Mins
Deviled eggs recipe is loved and appreciated by all – from children to the senior most member of the family. It’s simply a perfect appetizer that can be served on the holidays or on the evening parties or on other gatherings. Preparing this delectable appetizer at home is not a matter of big deal.
With the help of a few ingredients and some simple steps, you can make deviled egg. Here, we are going to share this simple deviled eggs recipe to make you cook this appetizer easily for the delight of your taste buds.
Eggs are a good source of protein; serving this recipe is also a great way to make your family members enjoy a healthy and tasty appetizer.
Let’s take a look at the below passages to know the recipe for making this healthy snack. After all, you won’t need to get worried while serving this appetizer to your kids or the elderly members of your home.
How to make deviled eggs?
Let’s have a sneak peek to the list of ingredients. There are a lot of variations for deviled eggs. It is one of the most delicious variations that can make everyone happy and fall in love with your amazing culinary skill. You just need to follow the ingredients and steps properly for the perfect taste of your deviled eggs recipe.
What are the ingredients for deviled eggs?
- Eggs ( 6 ) for 12 deviled eggs
- Mayonnaise ( 3 tbsp)
- Dijon mustard ( 1 tsp)
- Apple cider vinegar ( 1 tsp)
- Salt ( according to taste)
- Pepper ( according to taste)
- Paprika ( to garnish) – optional
Instructions to follow for deviled egg recipe
- First, make some boil water. Keep the heat to low to ensure that there is no bubbles in the water.
- With the help of a skimmer, place the eggs in the hot water and now consider increasing the heat. Boil the eggs for 14 minutes.
- In the meantime, take ice water and keep it aside.
- Switch off the heat after 14 minutes. Place the eggs in the icy cold water to make it get cool down completely.
- When the eggs get cooled, peel them off and slice half lengthwise.
- Keep the yolks aside. Consider placing the egg whites on a different plate.
- Mash the egg yolks with the help of a fork and then add all the aforementioned ingredients in proper quantity ( mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and vinegar). Mix all the ingredients properly.
- By using a spoon, put the mixture of yolks on the half-cut egg whites. Do it properly so that the hole of all egg whites gets filled.
- Now, sprinkle paprika on the egg devils.
- You can customize the decoration according to your taste preference.
- So simple that a child can also make it. However, for the perfect taste, you must follow some pro tips. Here, we are sharing the tips for you.
Tips for deviled eggs recipe
- you are a beginner or a smart cook, our tricky tips will help you in preparing the perfect deviled eggs recipe- the popular and well-loved appetizer.
- Cut the eggs delicately so that the deviled eggs will look perfect.
- Place the mixture of the yolks on the egg whites delicately.
- Dijon Mustard is preferred here instead of the commonly used yellow mustard for more flavor.
- The deviled eggs can be stored for two days. Therefore, you don’t need to get worried about the leftovers.
- You can try out with different flavors as variations.
Now, enjoy the great taste of the best deviled eggs recipe and make your family members get surprised. For sure, all of your family members will relish its taste. Also, you can serve it in gatherings as a healthy and tasteful appetizer. You can go through more recipes from Allmyrecipe.